This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Four Fancy Folded Foto Corners

As I was scrapping last weekend I was wishing I had some large decorative photo corners. So I sat down this morning and this is what I came up with.

File available at Cutters Market.

As I was test cutting and thinking of what I should call them I came up with the title of this blog entry, which got me thinking of tongue twisters. So I got out one of the kids old books and found the perfect tongue twister to go along with all this thinking I’ve been doing . . .

I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought so much.

What do you think? LOL

Perhaps I should just keep my thoughts to myself.
Enjoy the file!!


Thoughts on thoughts:
*I think there's a little child in all of us and we all too often forget to let the child out to play - Donna A Favors
*Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think.
*Dreams are only thoughts you didn't have time to think about during the day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh These are awesome!!!!!
    They look good enough to eat. LOLOLOLOLOL
    Thanks you!
    And I "think" you thought to much! ;)
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie,
    So cute. I need to get busy and use all these great files.
    I was watching the Iowa-Wisconsin game on Saturday. They did a little blip when going to commercial and I swear the people were playing that corn hole game. Looked just the same as your file. Are you in Iowa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy!
    Told Ya!! LOL - You all thought I made up cornhole!! I'm in Indiana - we're almost as 'corny' as Iowa though!

    Nance - I thought so :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!