This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cornhole

My hubby and in-laws are a pretty competitive bunch when it comes to games. During our weekend visits the guys have an ongoing competition going playing Cornhole. I honestly think they could play it day and night - mainly because no one wants to be on the losing end and be teased until the next match!

Cornhole is basically like a beanbag toss, except the beanbags are filled with corn. My BIL has built several sets of the game platform, a slanted board with a single hole. The goal is to score points by tossing the bag into the hole, or at least to land it on the board. It is a popular tailgating game. BIL has given his boards customized paint treatments, one Notre Dame green & gold, the other the local high school colors of red and black.



File available at Cutters Market.

Hope you are able to enjoy fun times with your family today!



Quotes:
*Family Times = Best Times
*Live, Laugh, Play
*Boys are beyond the range of anybody’s sure understanding, at least when they are between 18 months and 90 years old. ~ James Thurber




E-mail any requests or comments!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why is file tickled my funny bone this morning, but it did.
    I have never heard of this game before, but now I will never forget it.
    I loved that someone on WB Yahoo asked if you made your own files.
    Ummmmmmmm......Yes.
    Thanks Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I know, Cornhole almost sounds "naughty" doesn't it!!
    I saw on a website that it can be called other names - but not in these here parts ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!