This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Can you stand any more recipe pages??

Here are a couple more recipe pages I’ve completed.


**



Did you notice I have finally included a vegetable! LOL
I promise, tomorrow we’ll move on to other things.




File available at Cutters Market.


Quotes & Such:
*That’s the way the cookie crumbles
*Family, Food & Fun
*Eat it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without! – Amish Proverb



Can't read the recipes?? Click here.

**Corn Casserole file available here.

6 comments:

  1. Love, love , love all the recipes!!!! Thanks so much!! I am tickled pink :) They are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Hi Lisa - there will be more recipe files - just not this week. Glad you are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the recipe files! I am working on a gift for a Mom for Christmas and the "food files" couldn't be more timely for me! My grandmother passed away a few yrs ago and she was a BIG cooker! She left me all of her recipes and I am creating a scrapbook cookbook of her favorites for my Mom for Christmas :) Thanks so much for sharing!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karin!
    What a wonderful gift your grandmother has left both you and your mother! And you are so good to have started making Christmas gifts already!! Glad you can use the files. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't have time to post yesterday (but I had just enough time to come in and read) LOL
    But I loved this file, love it!
    I love to bake so this will be wonderful.
    And, thank you for the pumpkin Cookies recipe.
    You took my "hint" when I begged for it huh?
    Thank you sweetie, we love you and your files!!
    Yes, in that order!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep Nance - I can take a hint. LOL
    Enjoy - and Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!