This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Weed It & Reap

I have a small garden on my parent’s farm. Due to other things going on it had been almost a week since my last visit. I had pulled a few large weeds, harvested a few cucumbers and tomatoes and left the plot looking pretty good.

On my visit this past Saturday I was surprised to see that the weeds had almost taken over! I guess the rain shower we received during the week was just what the tiny little sprouts were waiting for. Thankfully the vegetables appreciated the rain also and I left with a large bag full of produce – but those weeds had gone crazy!

This title is a little reminder to myself of a garden that is needing a little TLC.
Hope you can use it too!

File now available at Cutters Market.

Quotes:

*Friends are flowers in the garden of life
*Hoe, Hoe, Hoe
*And so it Grows


I wanted to share with you a card Cara created for her great-grandson using "My First Birthday" file. I love how the balloon patterned paper brings the design to life.

Thanks for sharing with us Cara!




Don't forget to send in your challenge entries today for
a chance to win a free file!

2 comments:

  1. Oh darn...missed your BLING deadline...it's been crazy getting ready for school. One more week and hopefully I can play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you missed the challenge deadline Kristen - but you can still send in a photo when you get a chance. I know this is a busy time of year for many people. Enjoy the kiddos today, anticipate the scrapping next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!