This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Thanks Karen!

Karen has shared a layout she designed using my Tool Border file. (She and her Silhouette work fast!)

I just love her color scheme and photo matting. Karen used Stickles glitter glue to add a bit of sparkle to the tools in the border. The layout showcases her new Scraproom – how exciting! It looks like a wonderful place to create in – so light and airy!

Thank you for sharing Karen!



Share a photo of how you've used one of my files and you'll get a free file and your photo posted on SCRAPi too!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome layout :) That border is perfect for this. Do you know what she used on the tools to make them shiny? And I'm jealous of her scraproom. I have my own but it's not nearly as kewl as this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen's layout is awesome! She told me she used Stickles glitter glue. Adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the praise. This room is my little get away spot. It's kind of funny really. All I mentioned was wanting a folding table to scrap on. DH got to work on the plans and said,
    "How about something like this?" We went shopping that evening and I had a completed scraproom 4 days later.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!