This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Soul Mates

A little lovin’– a little summer fun.
Hope you enjoy this title featuring his & hers flip-flops.


My younger DD had the goal of obtaining a pair of flip-flops in every color. I was going to get a photo - but couldn't get to her closet - she is definitely not a neat freak! LOL She's made a great attempt at her goal though!

File available at Cutters Market.

Speaking of summer fun – our family is heading out tomorrow for Cedar Point (theme park in Ohio). May not get back to the blog for a few days – have a great weekend!




Fun Quotes:

*No matter where you are, you are in my heart
*PS - I Love You
*Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another



E-mail Me with requests and comments!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Vickie. This is a great title. I like your reflections layout. The beach is great this time of year. Oh and thanks for tagging me. It was fun tagging others.

    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the file, Vickie - not sure if I want to file it under wedding or friends or beach. Have fun this weekend.

    Patty M

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing in this scrapbooking craft is a play on words.
    You do if beautifully.
    Thank you.
    Too Too Cute.
    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!