This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Shades of Green

In your hurried activities today, be sure to take a deep breath and enjoy your surroundings. As I look out my window I am amazed at how many shades of green I see. We had a nice rain yesterday so everything seems refreshed and renewed. I took a walk around the house and snapped a few Shades of Green.





What colors are on your pallet today?

File available at Cutters Market.

Great Quotes:
*Life is a great big canvas; Throw all the paint on it you can. ~ Danny Kaye

*Beauty is not caused. It is. ~ Emily Dickinson

*Art is poetry without words. ~ Horace


E-mail Me with requests and comments!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! It's been so dry and hot here in Chicago that not much is green any more - more shades of brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty!
    We were pretty dry from May to mid-July, but a couple nice rainy days have really made a difference. Hope rains make it your way soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vickie.......
    Thanks for this file.
    I am glad I read the whole blog.
    If I had just looked at the GSD file, I wouldn't have taken it.
    I am not a painter, don't know a painter and would of just passed it by.
    But with your blogging (Is that a word) and the "Page Starters" I have a million ways to use this.
    Thanks so much.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nance - you made my day!
    I was hoping a few people actually read the blog :)
    Inspiring crafters was what I had in mind with SCRAPi!
    I had no idea where I was going with the artist pallet file when I started writing today's blog, but I found the quotes and took the photos and everything seemed to fit together.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo's. My hosta isn't doing that well - poor things really need some rain. We are in an excessive heat warning here in Southern Illinois. We are also supposed to be limiting our outdoor water usage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee Tammy - sounds like the whole state of Illinois is dry - from North to South. I know we have some dry pockets here in Indiana too, but haven't heard anything about limiting water usage. We're expecting a hot week (90+) with chances for showers - hope you get some rain soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the wonderful photos and the reminder to look at the ordinary things in nature, not just the extraordinary!
    We got about an inch of rain in my neck of Southern Indiana over the weekend. It was really needed!
    Thanks for the file and Page Starters to go with it - I really like those quotations you include every day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Debbi!
    Glad to hear someone else got some rain.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!