This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Exercise

This file fills a request I received from someone who is working on losing weight and getting fit (with great success, I might add).

Do I have one of these machines – yes I do, just don’t ask how much use it is getting. LOL


DH & I have a plan to get serious with an exercise routine once the girls are back at college. Hope everyone else is better disciplined than I and you are enjoying the benefits of a healthy exercise program right now!


Hmm . . . I’m thinking I should cut out several of these and post them all over the house as reminders to get moving!
File available at Cutters Market.


Quotes & Thoughts:

*Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

*I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing. ~ Marsha Doble

*An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. ~ Henry David Thoreau

*If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. Angels whisper to a man when he goes for a walk. ~ Raymond Inmon
****Don't forget to send in your "Bling" Challenge entry!****

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much! I have been trying for a couple of weeks now to make a treadmill to chronicle my dh's (and mine) weight loss journey. I have a horrible time making my own files, and this is perfect. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love/hate this file ;)
    LOLOL
    Thanks for it.
    More guilt. LOLOLOL
    Thanks for sharing, I think.
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you get the same use out of your treadmill that I do? It's my clothes hanger for clothes that need to air dry since it's outside of my laundry room. The only one in the family who uses it on a regular basis is our dog in the winter time. Hubby turns it on for the dog to walk when it's too cold to walk him outside.

    Patty M

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I thought this file might get a mixed reaction! Didn't mean to cause guilt - but it sounds like many of us are in the same situation. I've heard a lot of people say treadmills make good clothes hangers, but since ours is in the basement it only collects dust and cobwebs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!