This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Challenge!!

Anyone up for a challenge??

Use today’s download and “bling it up.”
You don’t have to use it in a layout (but you can if you’d like) – just see how much glitz and glamour you can add to the basic title.

The winner* with the “blingy-est” (LOL) entry can choose one of my files for free – or request a custom made file – your choice!! Deadline for sending me your challenge photo will be August 13 (next Monday).



File now available at Cutters Market.


Have fun with this – the title can be as big or little as you’d like, cut from any material your cutter can handle (please don’t damage your cutter!) Don’t wait until the last minute – enter today!! I can’t wait to see what all you creative crafters come up with! (One entry per person please.)

*as determined by a panel of judges residing in my household, i.e. my family :)




Page Starter Ideas:
*Life will be your treasure box, filled with the sparkle of laughter, the gleam of adventure, the shine of discovery, the flash of magic. And through all these jewels streams the steady glow of love. ~ Nora Roberts
*Glamour & bling, That’s the thing, That little girls are made of!
*Twinkle, Glimmer, Glisten, Shimmer, Sparkle & Glow




Take the challenge - Send your submission photo today.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog today! Cute cute cute!! I'll see if I can find something to make with you BLING file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Kristen!
    Glad you found me.
    I'll be anxiously awaiting your "Bling"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!