This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Wishing Well Card

This is a very versatile card. It can be used for birthdays, weddings, showers, going away parties, get well wishes. . .

File available soon at Cutters Market

Possible Sentiments:
Wishing you well
Wish you were here
My wish for you
Best Wishes
Make a Wish


Enjoy!


THANKS!!
Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for visiting my blog, for the encouragement and kind words, for downloading files, for visiting my file gallery, for purchasing my files, and for emailing. I love designing files and cutting with my CR, and I appreciate hearing from you and seeing how you use your cutter.

6 comments:

  1. What wondering how you captured the image of your files? Do you take a digital pic, scan it, or something else?
    thanks,
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris,
    Most of the images of cutter files on my blog are scans of the actual cut image. A few (like Farm Fresh and ZoomZoom) are screen captures of the cutting files from the design software I use (Inkscape).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vickie,
    I also use inkscape...are there directions on how to do this somewhere?
    thanks,
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris,
    I design the file in Inkscape, then capture the image using King Kong Capture. Email me if you'd like more detailed instructions.
    bglad@sprynet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Vickie!!!

    I came back a couple of times after you left me my first message but your site wasn't up so I couldn't respond!

    I confess then it slipped my mind so I am delighted to hear from you again.

    Thanks so much for your best wishes.

    Now off to look at your posts.

    Bye for now .......... Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing YOU well, Sue. Bet you can't wait till this week is behind you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!