This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Twins!

I don’t personally have any experience with the joys of parenting multiples. I had my hands full with just one baby at a time – so you parents of twins and more have my utmost respect!
This title came about from a group request for a file for twins.

File is now available at Cutters Market.
I must say, however – even though my girls aren’t twins I still feel Blessed X 2!

Quotes:
*It's double the giggles and double the grins...And double the trouble if you're blessed with twins
*Not double trouble, but twice blessed!
*There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared: Twins - Josh Billings

Thanks for spending a bit of time with me this week!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. We actually got some rain so the lawnmowers will be humming in our neighborhood!

3 comments:

  1. Any chance you could make the 2 into a 3? Also, when will the fair files be available?
    thanks,
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris!
    The fair files are available now at
    Cutters Market.
    I am working on adjusting the file for 3 & 4.

    Do you have Triplets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, mam, I do have triplets...all 3 are girls :)
    kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!