This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Thank You!!

Thank you everyone for all the comments and emails of encouragement!

My goal is to offer ideas and files that are useful to you, so it is great to know that you can relate and use the files.

I’m always open to suggestions, so please feel free to add a comment or email me with your ideas!

Today’s file is a Thank You card.
The front features an oval lattice cutout and Thank You is cut separately.

File available at Cutters Market.

Consider it my THANK YOU to you for making this blog project so much fun! Enjoy!

Quotes to Ponder


*We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder

*A thankful heart is a happy heart.

4 comments:

  1. Vickie,

    I love that you are not only sharing your great designs but also giving us ideas of things to use as titles or journaling.

    Thanks a lot.

    Alyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alyse!
    I enjoy collecting the quotes and titles and always seem to find more inspiration while I'm at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing another great file Vickie!

    I just wanted to say that I'm so glad that you share your files in the .eps format so Mac users can have access. You are the only one I know of that does that consistently on the forums as well.

    I also appreciate all the quotes and ideas that you share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tammy.
    Glad I'm able to share in a format you can use :)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!