This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shadow Boxes

Do you use your cutouts for things other than cards and scrapbooking??
My girls and I put together a couple shadow boxes as wedding/shower gifts.

For the first we were actually able to include mementos from the wedding – dried rose petals, a boutonniere, ribbon and tiny butterflies from the shower. We added the wedding invitation, a string of beads, and several wedding cutouts.


For the second we we inserted the invitation and a silver photo frame, some fancy trim and rhinestones, silk flowers, a string of beads and tulle. We included a note encouraging the couple to add their own memories and photos from the wedding to personalize it.



We used this cutout in the photo frame in the second gift.

New Wedding Files are now available at Cutters Market!

Enjoy!

*Two hearts, one love
*Always & Forever
*The memories we collect and give brighten our lives as long as we live ~ Julie Sneyd


Stop by my gallery at Cutters Market – two different freebies are available this week (hint: check out the household & templates categories!)

5 comments:

  1. Your shadow boxes are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy,
    We had a lot of fun putting them together. I feel like I need to make one for myself now too! I'm pretty sure I have a lot of things stashed away that I could be displaying and enjoying! It is never too late right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the beautiful file! I am in the process of scrapping my daughter's wedding album, so this will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome - I was hoping someone else could use it!
    :)

    I have some others almost ready to post at Cutters Market, so you might want to check there in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea :) I am hoping to do something more than just a photo stuck in a frame for our very bare white washed walls.

    The whole point of the plain walls was that they would be a backdrop. I really must find the time :) If you find it first please give me a shout !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!