This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Round in Circles

After designing today’s file I started thinking . . .

What is it about circles that are so fascinating?
Kids love going around in circles. The perfect house for a child allows them to run in circles from room to room (driving adults crazy in the process).

Remember the merry-go-round, rolling down a hill, or just plain spinning to make yourself dizzy? I suppose it has something to do with the cycles and rhythms of life, rotation of the earth - something born within us all.


File available at Cutters Market

Circle of Life
A family is a circle of love
Love is a circle ... without ending ... never narrow ... always bending.
Circle of Friends
Love makes the world go 'round, but laughter makes you less dizzy!


Have you picked up the two July Freebies at Cutters Market this week?? (hint – Events & Holidays)

3 comments:

  1. Vickie,
    I really like this file! We don't have a big wheel for our little ones yet...need to do that. I remember how much I loved them when I was young. Thanks for sharing. Shae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shae,
    Since we had two girls we had the pink "barbie" model! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I have pictures of my 2 yr old nephew on his trike that looks very similar to this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!