This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Print & Cut Hibiscus Card for Mom

For our extended family, July is almost like Christmas. We celebrate 6 birthdays in the first 10 days of the month!


I've not done a lot of Print & Cuts with my CR, but I created this Shaped Hibiscus Flower Card for my mom's birthday this year. The image is from a photo I took while visiting the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden in Minnesota in 2005.

File available at Cutters Market.

Thoughts to ponder . . .

Being a mother means your heart is no longer yours, it wanders wherever your children do.


My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. ~ Mark Twain

Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, as motherhood. ~ Elia Parsons


*EPS users - I have no idea if this image will be useful to you. Let me know if it will work - or what could be changed to make it work. :) Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Vickie,
    I love your files...thank you for continuing to share! This is a neat card..I'm interested to see how it turns out. Your blog is really nice...I'm glad you started it. Shae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shae!
    Thanks so much -
    Glad you stopped by!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!