This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Mice Cream???

We were puzzled when my usually well-spoken toddler would go to Grandma’s and ask for mice cream. Mice cream?? – where did that come from? Then we realized, she was always asked “Do you want some ice cream?” to the toddler ear our Hoosier slur would naturally sound like “Do you wants Mice Cream?” Yuck!!

Didn’t think many would appreciate a title for Mice Cream LOL – so how about this one honoring the cold creamy treat.




File available at Cutters Market.





BTW – did you know Sunday is National Ice Cream Day in the US??
I think I’ll ask my now almost 22 year old if she wants a bowl of Mice Cream!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Vickie,
    Ours was Ikee for the longest time. Took us forever to figure out what Ikee was. Now we've moved to ikeem. I'll probably miss that when it turns into ice cream. Have a great weekend.
    Shae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great file!
    It makes me think what words I can play off of that my grandchildren say.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!