This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hospitals, Doctors, & Needles - Oh, My!

I designed this file after receiving a request for medical related cuts. Thankfully, to this point in time, trips to the hospital have been few and far between in my family – but I do have a page planned for this one – I’ll try to post the completed project next week.
File available at Cutters Market

These quotes made me smile:


*The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like and do what you'd druther not. ~ Mark Twain

*If you see a nurse smiling when things go wrong, she is probably going off duty.

*You seldom see the hard times in a photo album, but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.

Two different freebies are now available at Cutters Market from my Gallery. (Hint: Think whale and alligator)

4 comments:

  1. Perfect as today is the day my nurse comes to give me my Remicade treatment by IV for my Arthritis. I do have some pictures to scrap of this. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA :)

    Perfect timing for me too!

    Just been catching up with your blog. You have been so busy whilst I have been recovering.

    Love the photo of your girls :)

    Thanks for you best wishes. Will keep in touch.

    Bye for now . . . Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this....what font did you use for Doctors???
    thanks much!
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies.

    Debbi & Sue - I really wish you did NOT have a use for this title!
    But it is good to know we can get medical help when we need it.

    Kris - The font I used for doctor is Gentle Redhead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!