This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Child of Mine

There’s nothing like watching your children grow, blossom and mature.
I can’t believe this photo was taken 12 years ago!!

We now have two beautiful young ladies in our house but
each of them will always be a

Child of Mine
File available at Cutters Market

Take time to enjoy your children today – they really do grow up too fast!

Thoughts for the day:
The best things you can give children next to good habits are good memories.
(and a scrapbook to keep them in!)
There is only one pretty child in the world - and every mother has it ~ Chinese Proverb
{actually I have two :) }

2 comments:

  1. This is a great file -- thank you for sharing! My oldest is me made over so this file will be perfect on a page! Love it. Shae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shae,
    My oldest is more like me than she will ever want to admit. Made those teen years soooo interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!