This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Angel Wings

Anyone tried making altered art items or ACEO's?
Many times crowns and wings are added to old photos and ephemera to create a new piece of art or to embellish a re-purposed item.
I think it is fascinating – and I admire those who are truly gifted at it.
I've tried my hand at a mini altered quilt piece or two.

Girlfriends

I have an old jewelry box that I plan on turning into a altered memory box.
It is sitting staring at me - I'm awaiting inspiration :)

These angel wings could be used for altered art, or any number of projects. I’d love to see how you use them - email me a photo and with your permission I’ll post it on SCRAPi.

File available at Cutters Market.

Today's Quotes:

*Friendship is a knot tied by angels' hands

*You are the wind beneath my wings.

*A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase ~ French proverb

*Everyone entrusted with a mission is an angel ~ Moses Maimonides


**Click to see other altered items I have made.**


2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful....I know a few people who should get these. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! Don't know how they hide their original ones!!
    Thanks Debbi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!