This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What is SCRAPi??

Hi and welcome to SCRAPi!

But - Just what is SCRAPI??
SCRAPi stands for
Sharing Craft Robo And Paper Inspirations
Since getting my Craft Robo Personal Cutter in December 2006 I've had so much fun designing and cutting files - I just have to share!!

My vision for this blog is to share some of my GSD files (once I figure out how!!) and the things that inspire them. I am fascinated with words and crafts (sometimes I have a hard time focusing on just one - as my overstuffed sewing/craft room will attest to), so I've found scrapbooking is a great way to bring the two together.

I plan to share some of my GSD files (these can be used by the Craft Robo, Wishblade, and Silhouette cutting machines) along with some Quotes, Random Thoughts, and Page Starters, with maybe a Poem or Photo thrown in for good measure!

Of course I'd love to hear from you too! Please feel free to leave comments, ask questions, or request files. I'll get my inspiration from you!

2 comments:

  1. Vicki - best of luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving my first comment!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!