This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Birthday!

In honor of the "birth" of my blog I thought my first file share should be a
Happy Birthday Title
File is now available at Cutters Market.

This will also make a perfect card embellishment for my niece who will celebrate her 9th birthday this weekend (I love multi-tasking!)

Here are a few thoughts/page starters
  • Happy Birthday, little one. You're growing up so fast. I wish these moments of our lives did not so quickly pass.

  • Today you're One, the fun's just begun!

  • Terribly Wonderful Two's

  • Three - That's Me!

  • Hip Hip Hooray! Today's My Birthday!

  • Everyone is the age of their heart - Guatemalan saying

*File is available in GSD or Inkscape generated EPS - password is scrapi.

Please let me know if something is not working right with the links/downloads, I'm new at this and trying to work out all the bugs :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    I tried to d/l your file and it will not let me it goes to the d/l page then says the file cannot be found when I click on download
    Very cute file I thought it would be perfect for my dtrs birthday coming up
    Thanks Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left a note on your Blog Cara, please email me if you are still having a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the file now..Thanks so much..weird I have d/ld for 4share before and no problem...I am going to cut it right away and I will send u a picture when I am done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your finished project Cara - It looks great! I'll get it loaded on the blog tomorrow. I've sent you a little treat for being so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!